MERA Junior 1 Dog Food
1.5 KG, 10 KG, 400gram
Out of Stock
- Supporting the immune system
- Joint protection
- For the entire breeding of puppies
- Recipe without wheat
- With MERA protection concepts
- All-round care for puppies and young dogs
- Tailored toward the individual needs of your dog
MERA Essential Junior Dog food – our classic that promises species-appropriate nutrition for puppiesMERA Junior Dog Food. In essence, we combine our long-standing family recipe and successful classics for the well-being of your family dog. With the MERA protection concept, essential junior 1 provides a balanced package of active ingredients to meet your dog’s daily needs.
- Supporting the immune system with prebiotic inulin, mannan oligosaccharides, and beta-glucans
- Recipe without wheat Wheat is one of the most common allergy triggers among dogs
- Joint protection: With the joint building blocks glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
- A product for the entire breeding of puppies Also for pregnant and sucking female dogs. From week 4 for making puppy mash: Simply soak in water and blend
- All-round care for puppies and young dogs MERA essential Junior 1 is ideal for small and medium breeds during the entire growth phase as well as being suited to large breeds up to 6 months.
CompositionPoultry protein (35%, partially dried and hydrolysed), rice, maize, poultry fat, linseed, lignocellulose, beet pulp, egg powder, salmon oil (0.7%), brewer’s yeast (dried), sunflower oil (0.5%), sodium chloride, chicory inulin (0.2%), yeast cell walls (=0.05% beta-glucans), potassium chloride, glucosamine from animal tissues (0.02%), chondroitin sulphate (0.01%).
Analytical constituentsProtein 29%, fat content 16%, raw fibre 2.5%, crude ash 6.5%, calcium 1.15%, phosphorus 0.9%, sodium 0.35%.
Additives per kgNutritional additives: Vitamin A 12.000IE, vitamin D3 1.500IE, vitamin E 200mg, vitamin C 100mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100mg, Zink (as glycine-zinc chelate hydrate (solid)) 60mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 250mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 35mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35mg.
Feeding recommendation for pure sensitiveMERA pure sensitive dog food is generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
We recommendThe mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of the dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter), etc.
StoragePlease store all MERA products in cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over their entire shelf life.
Energy contentMetabolizable energy (according to FEDIAF, 2016) 16.35MJ/kg
Feeding Guidelines for MERA Junior 1 Dog Food
|current age alter, month|
|weight adult, kg||2||3||4||6||11||15||20|
Free return policy on damaged and/or any wrong item delivered. Replacement service is also available where a new desired item will be delivered and the undesired item from the previous order will be taken back upon request.